Complaint Review: wholesaleiphone5.net

wholesaleiphone5.net
, Select State/Province USA

wholesaleiphone5.net Fraud. Don't get scammed by this company Bejing China

*Consumer Suggestion: KARMA?

Don't get taken by this company. I wanted to get a 64mb iphone. They answered all my questions quickly and said they would send an official iphone. I sent payment and then never received any response again from them. My order still shows pending more than two weeks later. I have sent emails requesting more information twice a day everyday and have not received any response. I sent a request by different email and got a response right away. This is a complete fraud. Don't get taken like I did. If it seems to good to be true than it is. I wish someone had warned me. I didn't find any bad reports and now I see at least one other person had the same issue. I only found reasonable reports on this company. BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2013 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wholesaleiphone5net/Select-StateProvince/wholesaleiphone5net-Fraud-Dont-get-scammed-by-this-company-Bejing-China-1050165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wholesaleiphone5.net

#1 Consumer Suggestion

KARMA?

AUTHOR: Kage - ()

Why would you attempt to purchase an IPHONE China? Let me guess. It was cheaper. So you decide to bypass U.S. commerce and make an online purchase from China because it was cheap, even if you got the phone it would have been an illegal knock off or stolen. You got what you paid for. Next time take your immoral ass to a local retailer and help strengthen our economy. I never feel bad when a crook steals from another crook. You deserve this.