Complaint Review: wholesalesuppliesplus

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Ticked — Nova Scotia Canada
wholesalesuppliesplus

wholesalesuppliesplus NOT SO Free Shipping to Canada. Internet, Internet

I spent an hour selecting items that I needed for candle making.  ALL across most of their web pages it states "Free Shipping to Canada".  This isn't just on the checkout page, but on the product pages, home page etc.  Once you place your order, expect to get a call from them the next day informing you that there will be a shipping charge.  I thought "free shipping" meant free shipping!?  I canceled my order.  Shipping would have been $40, while my order was for $65.  It ticked me off that they suck you into spending your time shopping, then drop the bomb on you the next day via phone call. I assuming they expect people to just "bite the bullet".  The free shipping really sucks you in.  They informed me that they were working on the "free shipping" statements on their page.  Working on it? LMAO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2012 09:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wholesalesuppliesplus/internet/wholesalesuppliesplus-NOT-SO-Free-Shipping-to-Canada-Internet-Internet-840793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wholesalesuppliesplus