Complaint Review: who's who registry for academic excellence

• Submitted: Mon, October 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By: Vinetta — Fort Worth Texas United States of America
who's who registry for academic excellence
1200 G Street NW, Suite 800 Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

who's who registry for academic excellence Lied about pulishing my son in who's who and stole my money. Washington, District of Columbia

I received an invitation for my son to be a part of Who's Who Registry of Academic Excellence by the American Who's Who Association at the end of my son's 10th grade year.  I filled out the paper work and paid online only to not receive the plaque and book.  I called several weeks later and was told that it would not be until the end of the school year when I would receive my items. That would have been May or June 2010.  I am still waiting.  when I call the number on the paperwork, I get an operator who says they will transfer me to my party and of course I never am able to reach the party but they are always happy to take a message.  After leaving numerous messages I am totally frustrated, angry and hurt that a company would use my own child to dupe me out of money.  I want my money back and this company shut down!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2011 08:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/whos-who-registry-for-academic-excellence/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20005-6705/whos-who-registry-for-academic-excellence-Lied-about-pulishing-my-son-in-whos-who-and-s-789649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on who's who registry for academic excellence

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC