Complaint Review: why not lease it

• Submitted: Mon, March 03, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: R — Meridian Mississippi
why not lease it
sears/bonita lakes mall meridian, Mississippi USA

why not lease it i leased a bike in Dec. Today is March 3rd. I have not been able touse the bike but 3 weeks.I have already had a service person come out twice and now nordia trac ordered a console for it today. why not lease will not refund any of thelease money for the months the bike has not been used. tHAT IS NOT GOOD BUSINESS ONCE YOU GIVE THEM ACCESS TO YOUR ACCOUNT TO DRAT,lOOK OUT meridian Mississippi

We decided to lease a exercise bike from Why Not Least thru Sears.From the beginning, there was a problem.I paid Sears to assemble it. Upon bringing it home,the console would not light up but the machine was working.The fan did not blow. I called Nordia Trac and someone was sent out .Sears had left a wire off.  2-3 weeks later,I was on it and it stopped working.I took the plug in and swapped it out.It did not work so I called back again and a tech was sent out to replace the entire harness wires.The tech said I had been given the incorrect plug so there was not way for him to test it.Sears ordered a lug which brings us to notw. With all the trouble ,we have had ,the company will not issue a credit for Jan. and Feb.They have gotten three payments since the end of December. Do not give them access to your bak account to draft because they have not shown themselves to be fair by returning the funds for the time the machine was in operable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/why-not-lease-it/meridian-Mississippi-39301/why-not-lease-it-i-leased-a-bike-in-Dec-Today-is-March-3rd-I-have-not-been-able-touse-t-1127917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on why not lease it