Complaint Review: widget love

widgetlove.com Internet United States of America

widget love customerservice@widgetlove.com , Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Hi there

Widget Love.

I ordered something from Widgetlove.com and have not received the item. their customerservice@widgetlove.com did reply to me one time and told me it would take 3-6 for me to get my order. They wrote that if I did not get my item after that point to email them again and they would give me tracking info.  i have been writing them and have heard NOTHING.  There is not phone number to contact anyone and they do the write back using the "contact us" button.

I bought a voucher for widgetlove.com under eversave.com  they make eversave look bad.  What do I do now?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/widget-love/internet/widget-love-customerservicewidgetlovecom-Internet-982640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on widget love

Hi there

AUTHOR: Widget Love Customer Service - ()

Dear Valued Widget Love Customer,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced in contacting us. We do have operating hours between Monday to Friday at 10 AM - 6 PM EST, and all of our e-mail inquiries are responded to within 1-2 business days.

If you require further assistance in receiving the order you placed, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1 800 990 6771 or through our convenient ticketing system that can be found below. Please make sure that you have access to the voucher supplied to you from Eversave and/or your order number that was provided to you directly from our website.

Thank you and have a great day!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC