Presidents

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: cameltoegeo — Rensselaer New York United States of America
widgetlove.com

widgetlove.com living social deals scam deal Internet

*Author of original report: now someone responds in here?

*UPDATE Employee: Refund

*Author of original report: WIDETLOVE SUCKS

simple case of offering a deal through living social deals, and once they have taken the money, there is no contact made--- I have tried emails phone calls--no reply---- filled out their "ticket" for customer service claiming they will get back to you, but nothing ever becomes of it...after doing a search about this issue, I find many others in the same boat----why isn't this company stopped in its tracks? What needs to happen? Shame on living social deals also, because I finally talked to a rep there, and she knew nothing.... How can that be with all the complaints I found doing a simple search? I will give it a little more time, then file claim with my bank to recover my money, then, will not have anything to do with WL.com OR living social deals, because they are not screening these companies that they offer deals through....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 04:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/widgetlovecom/internet/widgetlovecom-living-social-deals-scam-deal-Internet-946203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on widgetlove.com

now someone responds in here?

AUTHOR: cameltoegeo - (United States of America)

pretty funny that wigetlove never responded to my inquires back during all this, yet, can respond here?? As stated, living social deals returned my money FOR wigetlove . Why don't they now go make good with them? Yes, a used item was sent, and you are well aware of this....don't act so surprised

Refund

AUTHOR: Widget Love - (Canada)

Hi there,

We regret to hear of this experience. Which product did you order? Can you please provide an Order ID so we can further investigate and compensate you due to this experience.

There should be no reason to receive a used product, but if it was scratched / damaged upon arrival, we apologize and are glad you received a refund as we would have done the same.

Please provide your Order ID so we can issue further compensation.

Thanks

WIDETLOVE SUCKS

AUTHOR: cameltoegeo - (United States of America)

Ok...since my first posting, living social deals has stepped to the plate for. Widgetlovecom... Who STILL has not responded to anything.... The item I ordered finally showed up, dropped shipped from CHINA,and is USED! Covered in scratches, a little spot broken on back (a vent-like opening).  This was supposed to be BRAND NEW. Of course upon trying to reach someone @ Widgetlove, no response... I talked to living social deals , and they refunded my money---STAY AWAY FROM WIDGETLOVE.COM.... LIVING SOCIAL DEALS IS FINE THOUGH.