symbolic

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: CPL — Corona California United States of America
widgetlove.com

widgetlove.com sold via living social SCAM - they they dont ship you the merchandise you bought and wont give you a refund Internet

Do NOT buy from this website. This is a SCAM they dont ship you the merchandise you bought, wont give you a refund, and dont ever respond to your attempt to contact them!

I have purchased a living social deal for the 24 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set w/ Travel Case. However, I was NEVER able to redeem my voucher on your website.

I have tried for months, but the website always showed an error message saying that the voucher was not valid. I have made numerous attempt to contact the company, but never received any response.

I first submitted a ticket regarding the voucher redeeming issue around October (almost 3 months ago). The auto responses said someone from customer service should contact me shortly. But NO ONE contacted me via phone or email. I submitted another ticket online about a month ago. AGAIN, NO ONE contacted me.

And when I called their number, 1-800-990-6771, it always says that the office is closed. [continued below]....
..... Now its almost January, I received an email from them saying that to better serve me, my open ticket has now been closed without any resolution. And if I still want this resolved, I need to open a new ticket.

This is getting ridiculous. They wont redeem my voucher NOR issue me a refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/widgetlovecom/internet/widgetlovecom-sold-via-living-social-SCAM-they-they-dont-ship-you-the-merchandise-you-b-987180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on widgetlove.com