Complaint Review: wifisniper.com

• Updated: Fri, June 03, 2011

• Reported By: Tom — Sierra Vista Arizona United States of America
wifisniper.com
Nationwide United States of America

wifisniper.com I am a consumer who purchased this item five months ago and have never received. Online, Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: See if you can

*Consumer Comment: So, let me get this straight.

I purchased a WiFi Sniper in January 2011 and was first told that the product was being manufactured so would be a delay.  I had the option then of receiving a refund which I declined.  Four weeks later I was told that their mail day was Friday and that it would be sent the following mail day.  I was offered a refund which I declined.  After not receiving it for another two months, I requested a refund.  I still have not received the product or refund despite numerous requests and have had no response of any kind to these requests.  The cost $259.00 and I would accept either the product or the refund.  I don't want to hear about some future date for shipment but receiving the product.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2011 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wifisnipercom/nationwide/wifisnipercom-I-am-a-consumer-who-purchased-this-item-five-months-ago-and-have-never-rec-736553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wifisniper.com

See if you can

AUTHOR: mr rik - (USA)

dispute the charges with your credit card company.

Free WIFI is fun!

So, let me get this straight.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

You knew that you were dealing with a company whose primary business is products for hacking and stealing services.   You're surprised that they were dishonest with you?   Really?