Complaint Review: Wilber & Associates

• Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: Lucille — Los Angeles California United States of America
Wilber & Associates
816 Eldorado Road, Suite 7 Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Wilber & Associates The Wilber Lane Law Firm harassing me to pay for an accident I was never in Bloomington, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Incorrect company

Why have I been gettin harassed by Wilber & Assoc. for a car accident that I have never been in; with someone elses car that I have never driven?

I have recently received a letter from The Wilber Lane Law Firm, stating that I owe then$828.82 for an accident that they have not given any information on. I don't know what car I hit, where the location was, and how they got my information.

They do not have any information on me except my name and address but calling the other party threatning to suspend her liscense. I am not able to get any information about anyoneinvolved in the accidentexcept the suspisous insurance company that I am supposed to send the money to.

How stupid is that, no way am I sending them a thing, I have not ever been in an accident I think in 2008,I would know and especially my attorney, he would be the first to know.

I reported this agency to the Better Business Bureau and found that they are not even an accredited business. Please beware of this rip off scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2010 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilber-Associates/Bloomington-Illinois-61702/Wilber-Associates-The-Wilber-Lane-Law-Firm-harassing-me-to-pay-for-an-accident-I-was-nev-675793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilber & Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Incorrect company

AUTHOR: Ken Wilber - (USA)

Wilber Lane Law Firm is not Wilber and Associates. The two law firms are separate companies owned by different individuals.