Complaint Review: Wild Blue

• Reported By: Rose Marie — Tennessee United States of America
Wild Blue
Kentucky Internet, Kentucky United States of America

Wild Blue Excede Faster Service? REALLY? Internet, Kentucky

SO I get this thing in the mail sayin "Limited Time Offer $100.00 OFF Included Everything You Need To Get Started for ONLY $49.99" Sounds good right? Yeah I thought so also and still does sound good. So I call and send 45 minutes on the phone with the guy and he tells me all about their service and what they can offer. Right now I have Hughes Net (BUT we won't even go with how slow they are) SO I am already to go on with the deal this guy is telling me about he gets my name my address and we set up a plan and THEN he says "To run this credit we will need you card information" MY CARD Information to run credit? I never heard of a thing. Sorry but you DON'T need my credit card information to run my credit. The guy argued with me so I hung up on him. I get on here today and read nothing but BAD things about this company, so I think I will just stick with Hughes Net at least I know what we have and they have always been good about fixing things. Sure do with AT&T would get High Speed out here in the Country though.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wild-Blue/Internet-Kentucky-/Wild-Blue-Excede-Faster-Service-REALLY-Internet-Kentucky-940051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wild Blue