Complaint Review: wildbirdmat.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Cathy — Oxnard California
wildbirdmat.com

wildbirdmat.com Made and paid for an order and I never received it. Their email of custser@wildbirdmart.com doesn't work Internet

I placed an order online with wildbirdmart.com and never received my order although the payment was taken out of my credit card account. I have tried several times to reach them through custserv@wildbirdmart.com  where message never goes through. They have no phone number. I hope it's not to late to get my money back through my credit card company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 05:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wildbirdmatcom/internet/wildbirdmatcom-Made-and-paid-for-an-order-and-I-never-received-it-Their-email-of-custs-1037197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wildbirdmat.com