Complaint Review: WILDBLUE

• Reported By: ripped of by Wildblue — Roseburg Oregon
WILDBLUE
349 Inverness Drive South Englewood, Select State/Province USA

WILDBLUE RIP OfF FRAUD Englewood Colorado

Cancelled service because I moved.  I got a box to send back equipment.  Sent back equipment.  WildBlue said I didn't send all equipment and took money out of my account.  I sent all the equipment.  Talked to customer service and was told the "box" weighed the right amount and would get money back in 10-15 business days.  Caled back in 10 days because I hadn't received my money and wanted to know what is going on.  Was told the original customer service person didn't file the claim.  Was told they would get the money back into my account in 3-5 days if they found my equipment.  5 days later I called back.  They said they never received all the equipment, but the "box" when shipped weighed the right amount.  Implied that I sent rocks or something to make "box" weigh right.  Told they had sent me a "box" to send all the equipment back.  Implied I lied again.  Told they had no responsiblity and that i was the one ripping them off.  They told me they could take money out of my account any time they felt that I didn't do what they wanted.  They never contacted me by email, phone, mail or anything.  I haven't lived in that house for 2 months, so where did they send the "box"?  Rip offed by Wildblue.  Customer service kept on saying we are telling the truth.  This implies that I'm lying.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2013 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILDBLUE/Englewood-Select-StateProvince-80155/WILDBLUE-RIP-OfF-FRAUD-Englewood-Colorado-1053724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILDBLUE