Complaint Review: Wildedge Woodcraft

• Updated: Thu, August 01, 2013

• Reported By: Terry A — Hamilton Montana
Wildedge Woodcraft
112 E Converse St Moorcroft , Wyoming USA

Wildedge Woodcraft, Jeff Freyholtz, Marilyn accepted a deposit, failer to complete furniture, offered refund but no refeund received Moorcroft Wyoming

I am writing this post although I am certain that Jeff/Marilyn will remove it. I contacted these people in Feb to order some custom furniture for my grand-daughter (Crib & Dresser) whom was due in July. I paid a $1000 deposit and learned that they were not going to be able to build my furniture as Jeff allegedly got hurt. I have emails after emails from them stating the furniture would be complete on this date, then it was this date, then that date.

After my grand-daughter was born it was determined that they were no where near the completion of my furniture that was supposed to be shipped to TX before or shortly after the birth, but to no avail. [continued below]....

..... They promised me a refund but this too has never happened. I am going to make it a point to bring this to everyone's attention. I have threatened legal action and will do that but I am giving these people the opportunity to run their business right and to no hang on dishonesty. I am willing to go into greater details regarding this transaction with anyone that cares to hear about it. These people wont answer emails, if they answer phone and find out who you are they will hang up, certified letters have gone un-claimed

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2013 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wildedge-Woodcraft/Moorcroft-Wyoming-82721/Wildedge-Woodcraft-Jeff-Freyholtz-Marilyn-accepted-a-deposit-failer-to-complete-furn-1072205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wildedge Woodcraft