Complaint Review: WildFire Marketing

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: FL Transportation — Lake Mary Florida
WildFire Marketing
3627 E Indian School Road Suite #201 Phoenix, , Arizona USA

WildFire Marketing I was told I will get more hits and phone calls Phoenix, Arizona

I got a call from someone at WILDFIRE telling me I will get listed on top of Google, well all they did was go to Goggle and add my name to google to get listed (something I did for free years ago!) then I was told I am in only a one mile look up on Google and they will make it 25 miles if I pay them $500 I did and now I am getting billed for $299.00 per month for them to do nothing!  DON'T USE THEM...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WildFire-Marketing/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/WildFire-Marketing-I-was-told-I-will-get-more-hits-and-phone-calls-Phoenix-Arizona-1066186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WildFire Marketing