Complaint Review: wildwood auto repair and wrecker svc inc

• Submitted: Fri, April 18, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: cookdm — tampa Florida
wildwood auto repair and wrecker svc inc
1190 S. Main street Wildwood, Florida USA

wildwood auto repair and wrecker svc inc Wayne and blonde at counter that wrote my ticket fraud, gouging, Wildwood Florida

This shop istalled the wrong size tire on my car and refused to provide me with the proper information when I requested it. They ridiculed me and intimidated me to the point that I had to leave for fear of escalation.

When I contacted them by phone later in the day, they stated that it must have been an error and that I could return and they would replace the wrong tire with the correct size.

They are located 100 miles away from home and this will cost me money to return to them. They stated that I can use the incorrect size tire (dangerous) for as long as I want and they will still replace for free, but refused my request to put it in writing. I do not believe them after they intentionally deceived me today.

The tire that they installed does not match the size of the bad one they removed which was part of a new set of 4 that I purchased elsewhere recently. It is also not the size that they wrote on my receipt.

They Charged me $89.00 for a cheap chinese tire and $85.00 for 5 mile tow.

Wayne and a female that i believe is his wife were both involved in this matter. She wrote the receipt with the incorrect tire size. JINHU TIRES does not manufacture the size tire that they wrote on the receipt. The tire sticker that they gave me had the size info ripped off but has the bar code intact. that proves that the tire is the one that they provided.

I have requested that they put in writing that they will correct this when I return to the Wildwood area.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2014 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wildwood-auto-repair-and-wrecker-svc-inc/Wildwood-Florida-34785/wildwood-auto-repair-and-wrecker-svc-inc-Wayne-and-blonde-at-counter-that-wrote-my-ticket-1139966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wildwood auto repair and wrecker svc inc