Complaint Review: wilens and baker

• Updated: Mon, March 04, 2013

• Reported By: madashell — Yonkers New York United States of America
wilens and baker
450 Seventh Ave 12th flr Internet United States of America

wilens and baker They Stole My Money, Helped The Defense & Never Informed Me On My Court Dates During My Divorce!!! Internet

The Wilens and Baker Law Firm has stole 5,000.00 & Defended my current husband during our divorce process. The Firm never once told my to show up to court nor gave me my court dates. I had to trick the secretary to give me my current court date so I can show up. They gave my a weekly appointment just for me to pay their fee and now that I'm paid up, they don't want to see me to talk about my case, She tells me what do I want and that I should leave the court case alone. Anyone Please Help Me!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 05:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wilens-and-baker/internet/wilens-and-baker-They-Stole-My-Money-Helped-The-Defense-Never-Informed-Me-On-My-Court-1023492. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wilens and baker