Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Rochester

• Updated: Thu, February 13, 2014

• Reported By: Superstar — Hamburg New York
Wilhelmina Rochester
235 Alexandria Street, Rochester NY 14607 Rochester, New York USA

Wilhelmina Rochester Billy Powell, Kathy Powell Worked Job in April 2011-STILL NOT PAID February 2014 Rochester New York

Dear friends, Do not work for the infamous family scam artists, the Powells. They will use your hard work to live lavishly while you wait for them to pay you. THREE years ago I worked for a company two days in a row. The company paid Wilhelmina Rochester, formerly US Talent, who was then REQUIRED to pay me. They have YET to pay me. $1600!!!!! $1600!!!!! That's right folks, they owe me ONE THOUSAND AND SIX HUNDRED DOLLARS! Regardless of legal correspondence they have still REFUSED to pay me. Don't work for these scam artists. I wasn't the first and I won't be the last who got conned by them. I will report back after I take them to court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Rochester/Rochester-New-York-14607/Wilhelmina-Rochester-Billy-Powell-Kathy-Powell-Worked-Job-in-April-2011-STILL-NOT-PAID-F-1123375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Rochester