Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Network

• Submitted: Fri, April 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, June 10, 2004

• Reported By:North Huntingdon Pennsylvania
Wilhelmina Scouting Network
1701 Park Center Drive Suite 101 Orlando, FL 32835 Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Wilhelmina Scouting Network aka Trans Continental Talent, Web Style Network, Fashion Rock LLC, Edge Tal ripoff! They did not provide promised service! Orlando Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Call this Number

I signed with the Scouting Network while it was represented in Pennsylvaina. I never received one call from the Network people, and they have not maintained the promised website that I paid for.

I did try to access my site to find that it is no longer available although they still autowithdraw the monthly fee from my father's checking account. There is no forwarding phone number here in Pennsylvania that I have been able to find, so I have no way of reaching the office.

I understand that I am not the only person who has been scamed by this Network and there is an open investigation in Florida. The case number in Florida with the Attorney Generals office is L02-3-2233

Candice
North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2004 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network/Orlando-Florida-32835/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Network-aka-Trans-Continental-Talent-Web-Style-Network-Fashion-Rock-88704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Network

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Yisell - (U.S.A.)

I have also fallen victim to these scammers but luckily I kept the number where to reach them. I called them and told them to cancel my account with them after one year. They are no longer withdrawing money from my account so this might help.

#2 Consumer Suggestion