Complaint Review: Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork King of Prussia PA.

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 13, 2012

• Reported By: BC — Wilmington Delaware United States of America
Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork King of Prussia PA.
Tower Park, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork King of Prussia PA. Wilhelmina Modeling Agency Ruined my hopes of decoming a model...how to trust They had me to believe all I needed was 1000 to get in the door after they pressured me to give my cc info I heard nothing recieved no casting no car King of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Ok so Im at the King of Prussia mall and a youg man and woman walk up to me give me a card and ask if I ever though of modeling(not in exact order) I stated I have done fashion and hair shows in my community. they invite me to there office that so happens to be rite out back of the mall..believe Tower Parkway. I get there I am photoghraphed and hyped that I am the real thing.

As I wait for them to debate weather to put me in for print,runway,or high fashion or all three a gentlemen appointed me to his desk. He ask if I had a thousand dollars to be hosted on there website for casting and work and to be GARUNTEED work. I was scared pressured explained I didnt have the money they stated they will give me two days or my account would be deleted. I scrap and borrow this money selling family and friends the same dream they sold me..they get the deposite.

I go to site to see what I have there..no accurate info of myself to be contacted. The numbers they had for castings were not good numbers(phone contacts). The number for casting in fashion week in florida was disconnceted...called to state my issue and the agencies number was disconnected as well..

Help Me How can I sue for misleading me, emotional distress and most of all my 1000 dollars back..please Help been tryna stop this scam for years I can not get into the right direction..this so ruins lives dreams..and you wonder why many young ladies are sticking their fingers down there throats..wonder why some get so emotionally hurt they turn to drugs!! SCAMS LIKE YOUR WILHELMINA SCOUTING AGENCY!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Newtork-King-of-Prussia-PA/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-/Wilhelmina-Scouting-Newtork-King-of-Prussia-PA-Wilhelmina-Modeling-Agency-Ruined-my-hopes-897192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilhelmina Scouting Newtork King of Prussia PA.