Complaint Review: William (Bill) Koepp

• Updated: Fri, November 15, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Chetek Wisconsin
William (Bill) Koepp
450 E Poplar Ave Cameron, Wisconsin USA

William (Bill) Koepp breach of contract/withholding security deposit against landlord/tenant laws Cameron Wisconsin

This man needs to be noticed publicly for wrongfully withhold our security deposit.  He states he doesn't pro-rate rent but yet he did so when we moved in but not when we moved out. He states that the house was infested with fleas yet my dog doesn't have any. He says the house was not clean when we moved out, yet it was cleaner when we moved out than when we moved in. He has taken out for unpaid utilities but with checking with the City, there has been nothing paid by him, only a last statement due by us the tenant (which arrangements have been made to pay them off).  This man has done this over and over to all tenants that he rented to and he needs to be stopped. He said he paid me to clean the unit before I moved in and yet no money was ever exchanged. He never sanitized/steam cleaned the carpets before we moved in. The stove was a fire hazard and we put in new elements to cook with so no fires would start and was not re-imbursed for those. He was to remove the snow (anything over 2") yet we paid for the snow to be plowed out of our own pocket. His rental agreement says he is to have the security deposit returned to us with 2 weeks and it is now almost a month.  I could go on with a whole lot more, but there isn't enough room.  I live 4 l/2 hours away from him now and can't find time to do a small claims court against him, because I have to work every day since I have been unemployed for over 2 years.  Anyone out there that can help.

Thank you to anyone in advance for any advice you have to offer. I have filed a complaint with the DATCP.  Anyone else I can contact?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Bill-Koepp/Cameron-Wisconsin-54822/William-Bill-Koepp-breach-of-contractwithholding-security-deposit-against-landlordten-1099660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William (Bill) Koepp