Complaint Review: WILLIAM BILLY DARLING

• Updated: Wed, March 05, 2014

• Reported By: ldystr1 — grand rapids Michigan
WILLIAM BILLY DARLING
7355 CLYDE PARK AVE HJ GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan USA

WILLIAM BILLY DARLING VIANN WILLIAM SOLD ALTERED VEHICLE WITH THERMOSTAT REMOVED GRAND RAPIDS Michigan

I phone Bill Darling about a car he had listed on CL. He stated it was in good running condition other than that it needed a shifter cable and some fender repair. He asked for a down payment of 100 and a couple days to fix it. Over the next couple days i received calls on the progress. He phoned me Thurs 2/27 to state the car was ready.

When I went to pick it up...he told me that he hadn't quite tweaked the shifter cable....but it was a quick fix for my ex. I didn't know much about it so I called my ex and he spoke to him. They talked and he said it sounded like something he could fix. With the fender repaird I decided to go ahead and buy it since it seemed stable. I drove home and suddenly notived the car never got hot...or even warm. I reached over and it was blowing cold air.

I called Bill...he said he was behind me and could meet me at BP. We stopped and he got in...acted like he couldn't understand what was going on and would call me within 30 minutes. Which he did not do. I tried to call...he did not respond.

I waited till morning and tried to call again. No answer. Again no answer. So i looked up his mother because her name was on the title. She gave phone to father who hung up on me. Since they refuse to take the car back or give me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2014 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILLIAM-BILLY-DARLING/GRAND-RAPIDS-Michigan-49503/WILLIAM-BILLY-DARLING-VIANN-WILLIAM-SOLD-ALTERED-VEHICLE-WITH-THERMOSTAT-REMOVED-GRAND-R-1128458. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILLIAM BILLY DARLING