Complaint Review: William J Zubon

• Phone: 7757720380
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

William J Zubon Bill William J Zubon is a Thief! Carson City Nevada

Mr. William J Zubon is a rental property owner and landlord.

On August of 2004 I rented one of his apartments and had to pay First and last months rent in advance @ $550 a month, plus a $450 Deposit for a total of 1,550 cash, move in cost. I got a reciept for that.

In July of 2014 I moved out just five days short of a fully paid month. I contacted Mr. Zubon about a refund for the 5 days in July, and the last months rent that I paid in advance. He refused to pay the last months rent back to me because he says he never does that and his records reflect that. I still have my reciept for that money I paid him.

After many emails back and forth with Mr. Zubon he still refuses to refund my $550 last months rent I paid him in advance in August of 2004. Mr Zubon is a thief. Beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2014 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-J-Zubon/Carson-City-Nevada-89701/William-J-Zubon-Bill-William-J-Zubon-is-a-Thief-Carson-City-Nevada-1171680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William J Zubon