illness

• Updated: Mon, April 14, 2014

• Reported By: Cathy — Louisville Kentucky
William Miller microwave repair
110 Groce Road Lafayette, Georgia USA

William Miller microwave repair pupista@gmail.comMicrowave repair Said he could repair circuit board for microwave. Shipped UPS, he claims he fixed it, I paid 79.95 but he will not return the part. Will not answer any inquiries. Lafayette Georgia

I contacted William Miller Lafayette GA after seeing a microwave repair site . He responded immediately and sent me books directions to remove the circuit board to ship to him for repair.any emails sent prior to receiving the item and concerning payment were answered immediately.

After I paid by PayPal he will never answer my request for information as to when te item would be shipped back. Since that time I searched more and have read where he has been pulling this scam for years. Unfortunately for me it was to late. I have contacted Paypal and will contact any and all sources I can to get this guy.

I only lost about 80.00 but he hasn't heard the last of me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2014 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Miller-microwave-repair/Lafayette-Georgia-30728/William-Miller-microwave-repair-pupistagmailcomMicrowave-repair-Said-he-could-repair-ci-1138666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Miller microwave repair