suite

• Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Monica — Aurora Colorado United States of America
William Scott and Associates
operations@netdeposits.com Colorado Springs, Colorado United States of America

William Scott and Associates JenniferScott was the contact Jennifer Scott was the contact Colorado Springs, Colorado

They called me yesterday and indicated they were calling on the behalf oof Chase Bank and that I was being investigated byt the Feds and the State for Check fraud, if I did not pay this amount that a warrant would be issued for my arrest on 02/10/2012. She then told me I had to pay 3062. 00 (which was suppose to be for fees and penalties) and that is had to be paid on 02/09/2012. I told her I could not do it and then she told me she would decrease it by 25% 1083 to be paid on 02/15 and 1383 to be paid on 2/29. If I did not pay it them I woul loose my license and would have a warrant out for my arrest. She indicated that Chase hired the to get the money, but never indicated that "The information collected is to pay a debt". I gave her my debt card # and they deducted 300 from my account on 02/09/2012. The didn't even have my correct address.

I AM SO CONCERNED!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/William-Scott-and-Associates/Colorado-Springs-Colorado-/William-Scott-and-Associates-JenniferScott-was-the-contact-Jennifer-Scott-was-the-contact-836968. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on William Scott and Associates