• Report: #1020341

• Submitted: Tue, February 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, February 26, 2013

• Reported By: violet bloom — El Dorado California United States of America
williamgibsonchambers@keystone law firm.tk

williamgibsonchambers@keystone law firm.tk sent by....John Smith. on behalf of dyin woman...Diana Richey INTERNET SCAM ARTIST AT IT AGAIN!!!! I AM GOING YO INHERIT $10,000,000 FROM A MORON!! Internet

Smith, John <john.smith04@united.com> Feb 21 (5 days ago)to undisclosed recipientsMy name is Mrs. Diana Richey. I am suffering from a long time cancer of the Lungs which also affected my hearing ability and my brain, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that, according to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live too long, this is because the cancer has gotten to a very bad stage. I have decided to donate what I have to you. I was diagnosed for cancer for about Few years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to the you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly. I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $10,000,000.00 to you. Contact my Attorney William Gibson with this specified email:  williamgibsonchambers@keystonelawfirm.tk Tell:+447017048206 telling him that I have WILLED $10,000,000.00 to you because I might not be able to write you again. At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right .I have adjusted my WILL and my Personal Physician is aware I have changed my will. My Attorney will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to you so contact him via email:  williamgibsonchambers@keystonelawfirm.tk.

Note: You will have to forward this same message to my attorney on email:  williamgibsonchambers@keystonelawfirm.tk in order to respond immediately.

Remain Blessed

Mrs. Diana Richey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2013 04:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/williamgibsonchamberskeystone-law-firmtk/internet/williamgibsonchamberskeystone-law-firmtk-sent-byJohn-Smith-on-behalf-of-dyin-woman-1020341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on williamgibsonchambers@keystone law firm.tk