Complaint Review: Willie T. Stovall II Esquire

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: verysadden — Washington Dist of Columbia
Willie T. Stovall II Esquire
2106 Dorking Run Uppermarlboro, Maryland USA

Willie T. Stovall II Esquire Atty Stovall have ran off with my deceased daughter insurance check. Uppermarlboro Maryland

Atty. W.T. Stovall Has had my deceased daughter insurance check since Febuary of 2013. I have been in and out of DC and Maryland courts trying to get Atty. Stovall to release my deceased daughter check. Each time I would peition the courts to have him to release the check he would have a excuse of why he have to keep the check. He have attacked my character in every way possible. Mr. Stovall has call me a thief, a llier, he said I shouted out to every one in court that I was going shopping and then when that did work he said I attacked him. Atty Stovall file a peition in DC court for power of atty over the check and fell to send out the court date to all parties involved. And the Judge denied his case for insufficent evdience. If anyone else have had an encounter with Mr. Willie T. Stovall. Please contact me. I am so very sad and depressed and just want some closeure to this madness. He even to to bribe my granddaugthter father to sign papers giving him power of atty. over the check. My family need to file for protection from Mr. Stovall because he will stop at nothing to get this check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Willie-T-Stovall-II-Esquire/Uppermarlboro-Maryland-20774/Willie-T-Stovall-II-Esquire-Atty-Stovall-have-ran-off-with-my-deceased-daughter-insuranc-1071701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Willie T. Stovall II Esquire