Complaint Review: willis orchard company

• Updated: Wed, July 31, 2013

• Reported By: jedsharpe — Arizona
willis orchard company
5590 Ga Hwy 133s moultrie, Georgia USA

willis orchard company fraud moultrie Georgia

Fraud.  do not use this company.

I orderd some trees and asked they be shipped within a week.  They company sent a canned e-mail saying they would not be in the office for seven buisness days. when I finally did get a hold of them. they informed me they would not ship the trees till Nov. I asked the order be canceled.  they stated i would be charged 10% since I didn't cancel within 24hrs.  I told them I had tried to contact them but there office was closed. they said it was my error and that I had to cancel within 24hrs but offered no explaination how I could have canceled them when they neither answered my e-mails or my phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/willis-orchard-company/moultrie-Georgia-31788/willis-orchard-company-fraud-moultrie-Georgia-1071892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on willis orchard company