searching

• Submitted: Thu, February 02, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 02, 2012

• Reported By: dilly5 — winfield Missouri United States of America
willy bulldogs

willy bulldogs zoin freight SMOOTH TALKIN SCAM ARTIST THAT PRAYS ON ANIMAL LOVERS Internet

Our story is EXACTLEY VERBATIM as the story for willy bulldogs rip off reported on here on 1/21/2012 only the "DR." had a different name when our scam happend. So when i googled his name this site did not pop up to warn me about his scam. Thus being one reason i didnt put his email address or phone # on here is because i dont want him changing his name right away and hopefully my experience will save someone else from this piece of crap.He went by the name "DR. MORETTI ROMA". Out of bismarck, North Dakota.

my husband and i had been trying to conceive a child for over 3 years now without luck, so we had decided to adopt this beautiful puppy named "cali" to help fill the void. To our dismay i had sent the money to him and was supposed to be getting the puppy at my door in 9 hrs. The next morning i had received an email from the freight company saying that the crate that the "dr" had left was in too bad of condition for shipping and they also needed money for insurance because the puppy was under a year old. $690 extra is what they requested from me to finish the delivery of my puppy, that was "fully refunded to me when the puppy arrived at my door" less the cost of the $170 crate. I had contacted the"dr" to ask him about this insurance issue that no-one told me about previousley , and when i told him i had no more money to send him he kept emailing me back saying that he would take care of the crate if i could take care of the $520  insurance of which i said "NO".... then another email that he would cover half the insurance if i could please send the other half right away so she could "COME HOME".

So finally I call his bluff and say why can't i just come and pick her up myself cause i dont mind the drive.......No response since!!

Sadly this just makes our current situation less barable but we hope that maybe we can at least save someone else from the same scam that just keeps getting reinvented to keep their scam a secret!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2012 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/willy-bulldogs/internet/willy-bulldogs-zoin-freight-SMOOTH-TALKIN-SCAM-ARTIST-THAT-PRAYS-ON-ANIMAL-LOVERS-Intern-833141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on willy bulldogs