• Report: #1120481

• Updated: Mon, February 03, 2014

• Reported By: Eileen — Springfield Virginia
Willy Walt Printing
204 37th Ave N #424 St. Petersburg, Florida USA

Willy Walt Printing Missed critical deadline; terrible customer service St. Petersburg Florida

I ordered materials for a conference after I was assured on the phone and by email that the materials would be printed in a day and then shipped to me in time. When I did not receive them 24 hours before I needed them, I found out they had been produced but not shipped yet. Willy Walt could have sent them to me in time, but they refused to pay for the additional cost of ovenight shipping.

They told me they would destroy the product and give me a refund, but would not meet the agreed-upon deadline by paying extra to get them to me on time!! Only if I paid the extra $50, would they send me the materials. On the phone, they made it seem like I was unreasonable for expecting them to meet their promised deadline. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Willy-Walt-Printing/St-Petersburg-Florida-33704/Willy-Walt-Printing-Missed-critical-deadline-terrible-customer-service-St-Petersburg-Fl-1120481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Willy Walt Printing