defined

• Submitted: Mon, December 12, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: Ricardo — Oxnard California USA
WILSHIRE CONSUMER CREDIT
4751 WILSHIRE BLVD STE 100 LOS ANGELES, CA 90010 Internet, California United States of America

WILSHIRE CONSUMER CREDIT WILSHIRE COMMERCIAL CAPITAL LLC DBA WILSHIRE CONSUMER CREDIT MISLEADING Internet, California

*Author of original report: misleading

I had contacted Wilshire Consumer Credit for a title loan in which after sending all the docs requested I was told I had been approved for $3500 loan @ an interest rate of 6.9%.  After reviewing the contract I come to find out that they gave me a interest rate of 81.18% what a big difference. KNow I have emailed the company letting them know that I do not want this loan and that I will personally drive to theree location to drop off the check and pick up my title because I can get a much lower rate then they can offer.  This rate is rediculious I don't believe anyone should have to pay this much interest.  Wish they would of had been honest I will definately not be recommending anyone to them after this lie.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2011 08:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILSHIRE-CONSUMER-CREDIT/Internet-California-/WILSHIRE-CONSUMER-CREDIT-WILSHIRE-COMMERCIAL-CAPITAL-LLC-DBA-WILSHIRE-CONSUMER-CREDIT-MISL-808079. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILSHIRE CONSUMER CREDIT