Complaint Review: Wilshire Consumer Credit

• Submitted: Mon, June 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: humiliated/distressing — Camarillo California United States of America
Wilshire Consumer Credit
Los Angeles, California United States of America

Wilshire Consumer Credit I need cash now Were deceptive on the % of the loan, its about 75% interest, I did not know it was that much, I was shocked when I got my first bill. Los Angeles, California

*General Comment: Just experienced the same problem

This company hires people off the streets to humiliate/harrass for there payment. Every month I get harrassed, then my loan is 75% interest, that I did not know about until I got my bill.  This should be against the law. This makes me very sad, because I am a very  hard worker, and do not deserve to be treated so rude. :( This company is a huge rip-off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2010 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit/Los-Angeles-California-/Wilshire-Consumer-Credit-I-need-cash-now-Were-deceptive-on-the-of-the-loan-its-about-75-618495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Wilshire Consumer Credit

#1 General Comment

Just experienced the same problem

AUTHOR: Sacramento - (United States of America)

however, I was told 6.6% interest and my interest rate is 83.64%, and I wasn't aware of it until I received my first bill.  I agree 100% this should be against the law!