Complaint Review: WILSHIRE CREDIT CORP

• Updated: Sun, October 25, 2009

• Reported By: ANDRENA IN GEORGIA — STONE MOUNTAIN Georgia USA
WILSHIRE CREDIT CORP
4004 KRUSE WAY PLACE LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon United States of America

WILSHIRE CREDIT CORP NATIONAL LOAN ACQUISITION CO COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE NIGHTMARE LAKE OSWEGO, Oregon

*Consumer Comment: PLEASE Read Your H/O Ins Papers

MY MORT. IS WITH NLAC BUT THEY REPORT ON MY CREDIT BUREAU AS WILSHIRE.MY ORIGINAL LOAN WAS WITH WACHOVIA WHO BULLIED ME INTO A FOREBARANCE AGREEMENT EVEN THOUGH I WAS NOT IN DEFAULT, THEN INCREASED MY PAYMENTS FROM $2200 TO $3500 AND MY INTEREST RATE FROM 7% TO 11%, THEN IMMEDIATELY SOLD MY LOAN TO NLAC IN 2007. I HAVE BEEN IN AND OUT OF BANKRUPTCY EVER SINCE BECAUSE IF I DON'T PAY ON THE DUE DATE OF THE 15TH, FORECLOSURE BEGINS ON THE 16TH. I THEN HAVE 10 DAYS TO PAY OVER $18000. THEY THEN ADD OVER $46,000 TO THE PRINCIPAL CALLED ANTICIPATED LEGAL FEES PLUS AND INTERESTING ARRAY OF LATE AND DEFAULT CHARGES.

THIS PROPERTY IS MY LIVELIHOOD SO I TRY TO HOLD ON, I TRY TO REFINANCE BUT THE CONSTANT ADDITIONS TO THE PAYOFF MAKE THAT DIFFICULT PLUS MY CREDIT HAS BEEN SHOT SINCE THEY CAME ON BOARD. I HAVE SEEN MY STORY ON SO MANY OF THE TESTIMONIALS ON THIS SIGHT THAT I AM HORRIFIED THEY ARE STILL IN BUSINESS. IF THERE IS A CLASS ACTION GOING ON COUNT ME IN.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2009 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WILSHIRE-CREDIT-CORP/LAKE-OSWEGO-Oregon-97035/WILSHIRE-CREDIT-CORP-NATIONAL-LOAN-ACQUISITION-CO-COMMERCIAL-MORTGAGE-NIGHTMARE-LAKE-OSWEG-514375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WILSHIRE CREDIT CORP

PLEASE Read Your H/O Ins Papers

AUTHOR: Skj - (U.S.A.)

Please read your homeowners insurance papers to see who your check would go to if your home/business is damaged.  This is important.

This company has done the same thing to us and many others and we were threatened with foreclosure unless we signed the papers they sent as is.  This company has to be stopped and why it has not happened so far, I have no clue!!  Hopefully have found an attorney who will start a class action against them but am trying to provide as many names for the attorney as possible.  I have done so much research on this company and in doing so know more about them than their management and employees.

Watch for a YAHOO site that will be started within the next 10 days for all of us who were victimized by this company to be able to strike back.  One person alone cannot do it but united we can.  I am just a wife and mom but will not stop with my efforts to stop this company from destroying any other people's lives by their illegal and unethical practices.

Watch for the YAHOO site and respond!  Do not give up.  That is what they want.

My wonder is how in the world you ended up with Wilshire Credit but will be finding out!!

skj