• Report: #902030

• Updated: Sun, June 24, 2012

• Reported By: Jeannie — Fresno California United States of America
wincash247
Revay UTCA 12 Internet Budapest, Select State/Province United States of America

wincash247 Did not fullfill their promise to pay my winnings well over 200 dollars. Scammers Internet Budapest

I went to this sweepstakes site to play for cash. I made purchases and was awarded credits to play on their games. I won well over 200 dollars. They still haven't sent me my winnings check. I won multiple times and was sent an email confirming my winnings were sent.

I even recieved an email to send in my paypal information so they could wire it. I have been waiting for 8 months. Sent multiple emails and the replies all said the check is in the mail.I would like my winnings or the refunds of purchases I made!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2012 02:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wincash247/Internet-Budapest-Select-StateProvince-1065/wincash247-Did-not-fullfill-their-promise-to-pay-my-winnings-well-over-200-dollars-Scamm-902030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wincash247