Complaint Review: wincash247

• Reported By: Butterfly717 — Lebanon Pennsylvania
wincash247
Internet, Pennsylvania USA

wincash247 does not pay your winnings Internet Pennsylvania

I accumulated money in my account on wincash247.com for doing activities like watching videos, downloading apps. and signing up at websites. I requested my payout back in 12/2012 and got an email 2/27/13 saying my check was being processed. I still have not got anything and I have emailed "Mike Wilson"(who replies) numerous times and all he says is "I'll check on it" This site is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wincash247/Internet-Pennsylvania-17042/wincash247-does-not-pay-your-winnings-Internet-Pennsylvania-1051120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wincash247