Complaint Review: Winchester Wireless

• Reported By: Stumpjumper — Winchester Virginia
Winchester Wireless
Winchester, Virginia USA

Winchester Wireless Bad Service Winchester Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Re: problems with our staff and service

I have had Winchester Wireless for a couple years now, the service at first was awesome but then got real bad. I've tried to get in touch with them but to no avail. I went to thier office and complained to the arrogant yahoo behind the counter, I said "I'm paying $45.00 a month for this service and it sucks, down half the time and the other half iffy."

He in turn said " what do you expect?" I said " I want the service to WORK." That's what I expect. So don't go there, find another internet provider. I agree with all the other negative reviews I've read. They want you to call to resolve a problem but wont answer the phone or return a call if you can leave a message which is unlikely to be answered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 05:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winchester-Wireless/Winchester-Virginia-22603/Winchester-Wireless-Bad-Service-Winchester-Virginia-1103294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winchester Wireless

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Re: problems with our staff and service

AUTHOR: Winchester Wireless - ()

Please contact me directly so I can address your problem.  We recently had some staffing changes due to some issues similar to what you describe in this posting.  I would like to have the opportunity to address your concerns direclty.

Please contact me at  your earliest convenience.  My direct number is 540-665-0800 ext. 223 or via email, support@winchesterwireless.com

Thanks,