Complaint Review: Winco Foods Tracy, California

• Reported By: Brenda — Tracy California United States of America
Winco Foods Tracy, California
Tracy, California Tracy, California United States of America

Winco Foods Tracy, California I feel bad for the employees Tracy, California

I feel horrible for the Winco employees. I recently was there and was greeted when I came in and given un-needed fliers (waste of paper). But what struck me is the gal that was giving out the fliers should have been at home. The poor girl was almost in tears and you could see she was in severe  pain. I asked her what was wrong she said she had back pain.

Talk about taking advantage of the the employees. I then hear a guy call out her name (blonde young man) said is that medicine kicking in yet. Really? Send the girl home. My neighbor will no longer shop at that store since she heard the bakery manager yell unsavory words at one of the employees. I think it's time to go back to Safeway where people are treated like people. Tracy, couldn't wait for winco to be built. It has created jobs but I won't shop where people are are made to feel like they are less.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winco-Foods-Tracy-California/Tracy-California-/Winco-Foods-Tracy-California-I-feel-bad-for-the-employees-Tracy-California-732151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winco Foods Tracy, California