Complaint Review: wind mobile

• Updated: Thu, August 22, 2013

• Reported By: WIND Mobile-THEIF. — North Vancouver British Columbia
wind mobile
1199 Lynn Valley Rd #150.all over canada north van, British Columbia Canada

wind mobile The company is one of the few companies trickster north van all over canada bc

Hello to everyone who reads this report.

In December 2012, before Christmas, I tried to buy one of my relatives a phone, as a gift.

I go to one of the WIND Mobile stores in North Vancouver, and I ask for a Galaxy S3. He asked me for $200 dollars, and at the end of the transaction he says, "I have one Galaxy S3, and it doesn't work. I only have a Huawei." Because Christmas is in two days, he said "Keep this phone, I'll order in a Galaxy to come on Boxing Day, give it back to me when it comes in." When I went in on Boxing Day, he said that the phone did not come in. He told me that the Huawei's deposit is $145, but the Galaxy is $200. I paid $200 for the Galaxy, and I got a phone that I DID NOT WANT. When I went there again, he says I have to call WIND's customer service. I called them, and they didn't take the blame for it. They started playing games with me for MY $200. When I asked for them (politely) to give me my $200 back, they said "we can't pay you back, only after 6 months you can use this money for your monthly payment." It's been 9 months, and whenever I called them, they created another excuse, which means they just want the $200. They are money eaters. The last call I had(which was today, 22/08/2013) I talked to customer service. They just said "we have to send you to investigation." Anyways, they're not gonna tell me that theyre not gonna pay me back my $200. They just create excuses, and I have more to tell- but be careful if you want to deal with WIND mobile. Check your agreement at first. Also- they don't have good service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/22/2013 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/wind-mobile/north-van-British-Columbia-V7J-3H1-/wind-mobile-The-company-is-one-of-the-few-companies-trickster-north-van-all-over-canada-b-1078160. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on wind mobile