Complaint Review: Windham Professionals, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, October 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, October 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jeremy — Fullerton California
Windham Professionals, Inc.
PO Box 1048 Salem, New Hampshire USA

Windham Professionals, Inc. Claims that they are collecting debt for defaulted student loans that are actually in deferment Salem New Hampshire

Close to the start of September 2013, they called my cell phone without actually knowing that it was my cell phone. The message they left stated that if it was not my phone number to disregard the message. But if it was my phone number, that I should call them immediately about a private matter. I have no idea how they got my student loan account information. Isn't that supposed to be privilaged information?

I called the number and spoke to Donna (she was very rude, had a bad attitude, used foul language). She states that someone bought one of my student loans and that Windham Professionals, Inc. is acting on behalf of that company in order to collect a defaulted student loan. Isn't this fraud?

I know that all of my student loans are currently in deferment and will be for quite some time. I have proof to support that the loan in question is, and has been, in deferment since May 2013. No loans are in default. This is obviously a scam. If they try to take any money, then I am willing to file suit or become part of a class action suit against Windham Professionals, Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2013 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals-Inc/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Inc-Claims-that-they-are-collecting-debt-for-defaulted-student-lo-1089909. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals, Inc.