Complaint Review: windham professionals

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: werewolf by nite — nashville Tennessee
windham professionals
na hendersonville, Tennessee United States of America

windham professionals can these people be trusted?? Some say no! threatened wage garnishment for student loan. hendersonville, Tennessee

WP contacted me in late 2012 re: collecting on my student loan.I did not have 5k in 1987 and sure do not have 20k in 2013.
I researched WP and found they have 100's of complaints w/BBB and a b- rating.
In addition they have been sued a minimum of 14x for violation of some federal collection laws.

Some of the complaints I have read state that they were enrolled in a payment program,usually 6-9 months and then promised the loan would come out of default.
Mysteriously, payment 9 was a day late and oooppppsss- they got to start all over again.
The other alarming complaints involves  taking out more $$$ electronically than agreed on.

Wp wanted me to enroll in the program @ $250 a month for 9 months. I objected.
A supervisor then lowered it to $61.
Not trusting WP ,I will not give them electronic access to my account -for even .61 cents.

Now they are sending my account for wage garnishment. I need to adjust my budget-quickly!
How long does it take for WP to garnish wages. ?? For how much?? Thanx!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/windham-professionals/hendersonville-Tennessee-/windham-professionals-can-these-people-be-trusted-Some-say-no-threatened-wage-garnishm-1039734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on windham professionals