Complaint Review: windham professionals

• Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: QsnotPs — Iowa City Iowa
windham professionals
380 Main St. Internet United States of America

windham professionals scam school iowa university loans transfer fees untrustworth, Internet

When you make a deal, record everything!  My deal was 500/month for 6 months, then 24 payments of 250.  After 6 months they said there is a 600 fee to change the payment amount.  I refused, so they waived it.  After I paid everything on time, they then said I owe them 1000, for what I have not idea, but I refuse to pay that as well.  I cannot believe the University of Iowa deals with this company.  I also suggest to avoid the University of Iowa like the plague, horrible school, one of my teachers spoke english so horribly she could not understand "I'm blind may I have a seat in the front?"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/windham-professionals/internet/windham-professionals-scam-school-iowa-university-loans-transfer-fees-untrustworth-Inter-1041636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on windham professionals