Complaint Review: Windham Professionals

• Reported By: Mrsc0829 — Nashua New Hampshire
Windham Professionals
380 Main St Salem, New Hampshire USA

Windham Professionals Very Rude and Hung up Salem New Hampshire

These people have called my homes multiple times over the past couple of years. They are always loooking for someone who does not reside in my home.  They are always very rude and when I asked them not to call my home, they would hang up and call again.  I had to send a cease and desist letter to make them stop calling.  Well today they called my home again, looking for someone who doesn't reside there, when I tried to tell the woman that I've sent cease and desist letters and not to call my home she told me to stop yelling (which I wasn't), and call her back when I had a better attitude and hung up on me.  Really, I suppose to have a good attitude when they are harrassing me and won't listen when I try to explain that the person(s) they are looking for does not reside in my home.  She's the one who needs an attitude adjustment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2014 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windham-Professionals/Salem-New-Hampshire-03079/Windham-Professionals-Very-Rude-and-Hung-up-Salem-New-Hampshire-1147888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windham Professionals