Complaint Review: Window Pro

• Updated: Mon, May 12, 2014

• Reported By: Angie — Reading Pennsylvania
Window Pro
2231 Walbert Ave Allentown, Pennsylvania USA

Window Pro Window Pros advertised great window with lifetime gaurantee; I went ahead and took out a loan to pay for these window that I put all thru my home. Now still paying for the loan and can't find anyone to replace the broken windows. These windows are now breaking on by one; some won't open and handles and breakin off! The worse is paying for something and I can't get fixed! Allentown Pennsylvania

I was a first time home buyer and wanted to fix up what was old in the home. The first was taking out the storm windows that looked so old and went ahead and called Window Pro. They did a good job with there advertisment that I was convienced to actually take out a loan to buy with window all thru out my home. Time went by and the windows started to break or wouldn't even open; they came out because mind you the windows are lifetime gaurantee and fixed them. For three years they had to come out alot because the windows were starting to wear out on a regular basis. I have these windows for 15 years and for the past five years they have been hard to located. Windows are horrible, can't get them replace because I call and the company went out of business phone number does not work and I still have this loan to pay!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Window-Pro/Allentown-Pennsylvania-18104/Window-Pro-Window-Pros-advertised-great-window-with-lifetime-gaurantee-I-went-ahead-and-1146069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Window Pro