Complaint Review: windstream

• Updated: Sun, July 15, 2012

• Reported By: Ray — carlsbad New Mexico United States of America
windstream
Carlsbad, New Mexico United States of America

windstream Lies about someone currently working on fixing their broad band issue. I have been lied to for 3 weeks. Carlsbad, New Mexico

I'll state first off that I am a former emplyee of Windstream. I was a network and a business technician for many years. Just to let you understand that I know what I am talking about here.

My broad band service has been creeping along at .50 megs or slower for weeks. I have call Windstream 2 times to report on this and both times they have told me there is a outage in your area and someone is working on it now. Then they said I would get a phone call whet it is fixed.

I never got a call. It still is not fixed and I can tell you NO ONE has worked on this at all. The DSLAM is in front of my house and I have not seen one tech working on it or the feeder cable for the DSLAM.

Windstream is all about a false image. They claim to provide  services that they either cant or are unable to maintain. I understand having problems from time to time. This is not that. Problems are continuous. They have bad cable feeding this DSLAM and their T1's have problems all the time.

I would change internet providers if I had another option.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2012 06:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/windstream/Carlsbad-New-Mexico-88220/windstream-Lies-about-someone-currently-working-on-fixing-their-broad-band-issue-I-have-912281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on windstream