Complaint Review: windstream

• Reported By: Bob Wilson — mt perry Ohio United States of America
windstream

windstream windstream lies Internet

*Consumer Comment: I agree with you

The same as you see all over the internet. Ive had winstream for over 4 years and that has not benn a single day my internet dont go out it normally drops 20 to over 100 times a day and no that wasnt a typo. Ive called and called they dont care even the service ppl have told me they sell more internet than they have. One lady even said i know our service is horrible but theres nothing i can do. Its beyoned old i want the junk equipment fixed or id love a class action lawsuite. Im gonna contact my attorney gerneral also. They dont care about nothing but getting paid and screwing people over avoid them at all cost

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 12:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/windstream/internet/windstream-windstream-lies-Internet-989149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on windstream

I agree with you

AUTHOR: ISPwatchdog.org - (United States of America)

I just had Windstream installed and am regretting it already. I had them for about 9 months and went through all kinds of problems.  They garunteed that their service was much improved over the last year but I'm only getting 1/3 of my alloted speed and even less of the upload rate.  With a DSL connection you are supposed to get garunteed rates that don't vary with traffic and use by other broadband users.

I am a IT (computer/network tech) technician and when I call their tech support they give me total BS answers and tell me that it is some problem that is absolutely impossible or could have nothing to do with the issue.  They either hire totally unqualified tech's or they are running a scam, getting as many customers to pay and then providing shoddy service and not giving assistance when needed.

I have started a website that is going to focus on consumer advocacy for ISP users because if you don't speak tech talk, they will just talk rings around you and leave you scratching your head.  They can't do that with me nearly as easily so that I why I am offering my site as a way to collect compaints and issues with their service.  Look to my username for the domain of my site. Please excuse the look of the site as I am a tech, not a web designer so it is under construction.
(((REDACTED)))