Complaint Review: Windstream

• Updated: Thu, December 19, 2013

• Reported By: Clark T — Kerrville Texas
Windstream
Kerrville, Texas USA

Windstream Windstream tech support cost me $220 to repair my labtop and increased my bill 12.6% in 60 days Kerrville Texas

I used Windstream's Tech Support from April - October, 2013. During that time frame, I spent $220 for a computer company to repair the damages caused by the techs at tech support. On two separate occasions they almost crashed my labtop. They, Windstream, also increased my monthly billing 12.6% in 60 days! I am in the process of securing Time Warner Cable as my internet and phone service company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 01:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Windstream/Kerrville-Texas-78028/Windstream-Windstream-tech-support-cost-me-220-to-repair-my-labtop-and-increased-my-bill-1108217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Windstream