Complaint Review: winn-dixie

• Reported By: karennflorida — lehigh acres Florida United States of America
winn-dixie
fort myers, Florida United States of America

winn-dixie work off the clock at least 8 hours a week fort myers, Florida

I have worked for winn-dixie almost 15 years,I am a dept.manager,I feel I have to work off the clock to finish the work.they cut our hours but want more done.my managers know we work off the clock,but turn a blind eye,saying "I dont want to hear ir" but they still know. I get called on my days off about work I have changed my number once but they got the new number by another co-worker.I am put under so much pressure they make you feel you never do enough.your sales can be up but they want more.I dont get breaks I clock out and work thru my lunches,I clock out at end of day and work 1-4 hours more,when is it enough?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/winn-dixie/fort-myers-Florida-/winn-dixie-work-off-the-clock-at-least-8-hours-a-week-fort-myers-Florida-951171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on winn-dixie