Complaint Review: Winners@Freelotto.com ,Kevin J. Aronin , Freelotto.com, Kevin J. Aronin

• Submitted: Thu, April 05, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, April 05, 2007

• Reported By:Victorville California
Winners@Freelotto.com ,Kevin J. Aronin , Freelotto.com, Kevin J. Aronin
PO Box 4562 Grand Central Station, New York, New York U.S.A.

Winners@Freelotto.com, Kevin J. Aronin, Freelotto.com, Kevin J. Aronin, RIP OFF, FREELOTTO.COM, RIP OFF, Grand Central Station New York

On december the 30, 2006 I started playing the freelotto.com and subscribed to the F.A.S.T program for better services. I had subscribe to numerous accounts that said I had won and all I had to do is submitt the winning TSN serial number#.Every time I would do this I would get an E-mail Reply say," The numbers you have submitted does not match your TSN Number, Or your TSN number is invalid, therefore your claim is being denied. I soon got curious and begin to do my research on the Freelotto.com Site and find that they are the Biggest and the most convienceing scams I have ever seen. I hope the Government catch them and send them all to prison for a very long time. I have been a member of this Freelotto.com Gaming site for some time now. I am glade that I now know the truth about this scam. I hope some one will read my store and pass it on to some one that really needs help. I realy need help in getting my MONEY back. I am also registered at garrian_adams@yahoo.com for another account. I was really had and hope that God Gives them what they deserve.

Garrian
Victorville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2007 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WinnersFreelottocom-Kevin-J-Aronin-Freelottocom-Kevin-J-Aronin/Grand-Central-Station-New-York-New-York-10163/WinnersFreelottocom-Kevin-J-Aronin-Freelottocom-Kevin-J-Aronin-RIP-OFF-FREELOTTO-242567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winners@Freelotto.com ,Kevin J. Aronin , Freelotto.com, Kevin J. Aronin