Complaint Review: Winston Staffing

• Submitted: Thu, April 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 24, 2008

• Reported By:New York New York
Winston Staffing
122 E 42nd Street New York City, New York U.S.A.

Winston Staffing - Hilary Kessler - PERM ONLY!! RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL UGLY New York City New York

I really don't feel like I have to take my experience with Winston Staffing personally after reading BettyBoopRenegade's experience. How hilarious! That sounds like a great skit for SNL or Mad TV.
I am actually laughing now and feel relieved now that I know they are just plain crazy! To think, I got away with just being treated rudely! I feel so lucky! I will just save time and space here by putting the link to my experience review on Yahoo here below...

there's more there from others as well, good and bad, so deal with them at your own risk I guess.

While I didn't get "ripped off" from the true sense or monetary sense of the expression, but I will say that I feel disappointed and treated very poorly.

No, I would not recommend this agency unless they can make an apology and /or make these misgivings up to the people they hurt, scare, etc. It is just so unecessary to be anything but nice, polite, professional and courteous when you are doing business and people are coming to you FOR YOUR HELP.

What a waste of time!

New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2008 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winston-Staffing/New-York-City-New-York-10168/Winston-Staffing-Hilary-Kessler-PERM-ONLY-RUDE-UNPROFESSIONAL-UGLY-New-York-City-Ne-328637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winston Staffing