Complaint Review: winthrop money management

• Updated: Wed, January 16, 2013

• Reported By: jackie — fayetteville Georgia United States of America
winthrop money management
22 haining rd Nationwide United States of America

winthrop money management i applied for a loan. i was told i was approve, i was told i had to make a pre payment on the loan for 620.00 my money was taken and i never recieved the loan Internet, Nationwide

I applied for a loan for 8000. I was told I was approved on the condition that I made 3 payments up front.I made my payment on January11 and was told my funds would be in my account by January 12 here it is January16 no money and no responses from the company. I had a representative name Jessica that I was initially talking to then when I kept calling back demanding a refund I git a call from a Jessie Powell saying he was over the loan dept and he would have my funds to me asap. I am now filing a police report and would like to warn others about this rip off scheme....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2013 12:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/winthrop-money-management/nationwide/winthrop-money-management-i-applied-for-a-loan-i-was-told-i-was-approve-i-was-told-i-ha-997913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on winthrop money management