Complaint Review: Winwell Logistics, INC

• Updated: Wed, July 10, 2013

• Reported By: ChineseRIPUOFF — Gold River California
Winwell Logistics, INC
7094 Peachtree Industrial Blvd suite 188 Norcross, Georgia USA

Winwell Logistics, INC Individuals: Bill LouJennifer L High Pressure Predatory Tactics Leading to Fraudulent Charges Norcross Georgia

After working in China for a few years, we moved back to USA. We had a Chinese Company (JC Logistics, Guangzhou, China) ship household goods back to USA. They gave my contact information to Winwell Logistics and apparently did nothing else. I was immediately hounded by Jennifer L of Winwell Logistics, INC claiming I had to fill out and sign documents immediately or all kinds of fines and possible confiscatement of goods would take place. After taking family back, dealing with long work hours and jetlag, I was not of clear mind and don't recall anything other than one charge of $135 for some ISF filing that was URGENT and HAD TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY OR ELSE BLAH BLAH BLAH...oh yes, and also had to translate packing list and generate a few forms I cannot recall due to being completely out of my mind and insane a that time. The only reason I did any of this is that I was daily hounded by these people that i HAD TO BLAH BLAH OR WOULD HAVE DRASTIC CONSEQUENCES BLAH BLAH..

I then contacted USD Customs and Border Protection who advised me I had to fill out two forms and bring a few documents to pick up goods once I received the arrival notice.

Before I had a chance to do anything else, I then received lengthy emails claiming numerous fees from Jennifer L and Bill Lou of Winwell Logistics. I advised them I never approved all of this, it was completely out of line and not requited and asked for detailed description of the charges. I then received a screenshot of some random website that offered no insight, explanation or backup of the charges. I presssed again for detailed description and received the reply that they already sent me copy of website picture and description of fees.

Immediately thereafter, I recieved an email that I must pay excessive charges immediately or will incur other charges for demurrage as goods have now arrived at port location. I also was told that after I paid these excessive charges to Winwell Logistics that I still have to pay the fees and fill out forms to pick up the goods.

This is not the fisrt time i have shipped from China. This is the first time I have felt raped in any endeavor I have ever been associated in my entire life. I cannot sleep, eat properly or focus. My wife and family are also enraged and greatly disturbed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Winwell-Logistics-INC/Norcross-Georgia-30071/Winwell-Logistics-INC-Individuals-Bill-LouJennifer-L-High-Pressure-Predatory-Tactics-Le-1065868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Winwell Logistics, INC